- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- Green card
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Social Security Card
- State-issued ID or Driver's License
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
For more Information please contact our office at 214.634.7182
Other Participating Organizations
Southern Methodist University, University of North Texas, Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas
Will CitizenshipWorks be Used?
Yes, for some event attendees