- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years - including expired passports
- Applicants' parents' full name, date of birth, and country of birth, List of all applicant's trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- Current spouse's full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Green card
- List of children's full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Prior spouse's date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social Security Card
- State-issued ID or Driver's License
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Parking or Additional Directions
For More Information
We'll provide free study material and face masks are required.
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Alfonso Franco [email protected] 1-888-793-2182 Ext 201
Will CitizenshipWorks be Used?
Yes, for some event attendees