- Child Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-600)
- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912)
- Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- For Fee Waiver: Proof applicant is currently receiving a qualifying government benefit (SSI, Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, General Assistance, TANF) or Most Recent Tax Returns
- Green card
- Social Security Card
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Jacqueline Gonzalez - 863-425-9280
Will CitizenshipWorks be Used?
Yes, for all event attendees