- Child Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-600)
- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- DACA Application (Form I-821D) - Renewal Applicants
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912) - All Categories
- Pro-bono Legal Consultations
- Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years - including expired passports
- Applicants' parents' full name, date of birth, and country of birth, List of all applicant's trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- Current spouse's full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Green card
- List of children's full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Prior spouse's date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social Security Card
- State-issued ID or Driver's License
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
No fee will be charged, although clients unable to be assisted at clinic will be given a fee coupon fo an in-office consultation, if needed.
If you are interested in helping at the workshop as a volunteer, please register at https://forms.gle/23m8ZMH9jMw1iRrN7. Training will be held on Wednesday, June 12th and Thursday, June 13th from 6-8pm (select one).
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Esperanza Legal Assistance Center - 309/732-0047 or legalassistance esperanzaqc.com
Other Participating Organizations
Moline Public Library
Will CitizenshipWorks be Used?
Yes, for some event attendees