- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912) - All Categories
- Financial Literacy
- Loan Assistance
- Local Citizenship Scholarship Assistance
- Pro-bono Legal Consultations
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years - including expired passports
- Applicants' parents' full name, date of birth, and country of birth, List of all applicant's trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- Current spouse's full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Green card
- List of children's full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Prior spouse's date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social Security Card
- State-issued ID or Driver's License
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Must be a CASA member to receive services. CASA membership cost is $35.00. Services are $50.00 (regular case) and $75.00 (legal case).
Parking or Additional Directions
Free parking available.
For More Information
To volunteer, please contact Cathryn Paul at email@example.com. Volunteer training will be provided on the day of the event.
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Cathryn Paul - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Participating Organizations
The New Americans Campaign, National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) Educational Fund, Montgomery County
Will CitizenshipWorks be Used?