- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Arrests and convictionsCertified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- ChildrenList of children’s full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- Current spouseCurrent spouse’s full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Employment and SchoolList of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- Fee WaiverFor Fee Waiver: Proof applicant is currently receiving a qualifying government benefit (SSI, Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, General Assistance, TANF) or most recent tax returns
- Green cardGreen card
- Home addressesList of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- IdentificationState-issued ID or Driver’s License
- International travelList of all applicant’s trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Marriage-Related CertificatesMarriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- ParentsApplicants’ parents’ full name, date of birth, and country of birth
- PassportsAll Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years – including expired passports
- Prior spousePrior spouse’s date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social SecuritySocial Security Card
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
This is a free citizenship workshop in which Centro CHA will be providing USCIS filling fee assistance.
Parking or Additional Directions
Parking available in front of the building and right next door.
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
(562)612-4180 or (562)612-1407
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
For more questions about the event, contact Abishag Galindo at (562)612-1407 Ext.1010 or via email at [email protected]
Other Participating Organizations
Will Citizenshipworks be Used?