- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912)
- Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Arrests and convictionsCertified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- ChildrenList of children’s full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- Current spouseCurrent spouse’s full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Employment and SchoolList of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- Fee WaiverFor Fee Waiver: Proof applicant is currently receiving a qualifying government benefit (SSI, Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, General Assistance, TANF) or most recent tax returns
- Green cardGreen card
- Home addressesList of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- IdentificationState-issued ID or Driver’s License
- International travelList of all applicant’s trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Marriage-Related CertificatesMarriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- ParentsApplicants’ parents’ full name, date of birth, and country of birth
- PassportsAll Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years – including expired passports
- Prior spousePrior spouse’s date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Free. No Parking provided.
Parking or Additional Directions
Participant who plan to attend the event should check the street parking rules in effect the day of event.
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Other Participating Organizations
NY State Senator Kevin S. Parker, Assembly Member Rodneyse Bichotte Hermelyn, NYC Council Member Farah N. Louis, USCIS, HRA, and NY Historical Society
Will Citizenshipworks be Used?