- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Arrests and convictionsCertified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- ChildrenList of children’s full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- Current spouseCurrent spouse’s full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- Employment and SchoolList of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- Green cardGreen card
- Home addressesList of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- IdentificationState-issued ID or Driver’s License
- International travelList of all applicant’s trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Marriage-Related CertificatesMarriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- ParentsApplicants’ parents’ full name, date of birth, and country of birth
- PassportsAll Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years – including expired passports
- Prior spousePrior spouse’s date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social SecuritySocial Security Card
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
No cost. We'll provide free study material.
Parking or Additional Directions
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Alfonso Franco [email protected] 1-888-793-2182 Ext 214
Other Participating Organizations
Proyecto Inmigrante ICS, Inc.
Will Citizenshipworks be Used?