- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912)
- Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942)
- Child Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-600)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Fee WaiverFor Fee Waiver: Proof applicant is currently receiving a qualifying government benefit (SSI, Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, General Assistance, TANF) or most recent tax returns
- Green cardGreen card
- Social SecuritySocial Security Card
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
FREE Citizenship Application Assistance
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Jacqueline Gonzalez 863-425-9280
Will Citizenshipworks be Used?