Our innovative & collaborative approach has already yielded important results
- Over 384,000 citizenship applications completed since July 2011
- Participation of over 200 Campaign partners including respected immigration organizations, legal services providers, faith-based organizations, immigrant rights groups, foundations and community leaders
- Coordinated alliances with other key partners such as libraries, consulates, bar associations, faith leaders, schools and more
- Saved aspiring citizens and their families over $383 million in legal and application fees
- Held over 6,700 naturalization events since July 2011, including naturalization information sessions, volunteer trainings and group application workshops
Findings from Independent Evaluations of the New Americans Campaign
Read and download any of these independent evaluation reports.
- New Americans Campaign Study of Submission and Naturalization Rates, 2016: The report examines application submission and approval rates for naturalization applications submitted to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) after completion with the assistance of a Campaign partner between July and December 2014. It examines barriers and investigates the relationship between service models and outcomes.
- Increasing Naturalization Rates through Innovation and Collaboration – Evaluation Report, 2015: The report assesses the strengths and challenges of the New Americans Campaign and the efficiency of various service delivery models Campaign partners used to provide naturalization application assistance between July 2013 and June 2014.
- Financial Analysis Full Report – Evaluation Report, 2014: The report analyzes the full cost of producing naturalization applications in the eight original New Americans Campaign sites, examines measures of efficiency and cost drivers, and provides recommendations.
- NAC Evaluation Summary-Opening Doors to Citizenship – Evaluation Report, 2013: The report evaluates the impact of the New Americans Campaign in its early years including growth in applicants, collaboration, innovation and learning.