- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912)
- Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942)
- Green Card Renewal (Form I-90)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- List of children’s full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- Current spouse’s full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- For Fee Waiver: Proof applicant is currently receiving a qualifying government benefit (SSI, Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, General Assistance, TANF) or most recent tax returns
- Green card
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- State-issued ID or Driver’s License
- List of all applicant’s trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Applicants’ parents’ full name, date of birth, and country of birth
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years – including expired passports
- Prior spouse’s date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Free admission. No Childcare Provided.
Parking or Additional Directions
No Parking Provided. For street parking, participants should check the parking meter rules in effect the day of the event. For direction, Call the MTA at 718-330-1234
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
646-664-9400 or Text 929-334-3784
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Other Participating Organizations
DUSA, Univision, Access Justice Brooklyn, NY Chapter American Immigration Lawyers Association, Bloomberg Philanthropies, CUNY School of Law, Dominican Bar Association, Fried Frank, Gibney, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NYC Council, NYC Department of Social Service, NYC Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs, NY Office for New Americans, raised By Us, Schulte Roth & Zabel, NAC, NALEO, YMCA, Dominicanos, and USCIS.
Will Citizenshipworks be Used?