- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912)
- Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- List of children’s full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- Current spouse’s full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- For Fee Waiver: Proof applicant is currently receiving a qualifying government benefit (SSI, Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, General Assistance, TANF) or most recent tax returns
- Green card
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- State-issued ID or Driver’s License
- List of all applicant’s trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Applicants’ parents’ full name, date of birth, and country of birth
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years – including expired passports
- Prior spouse’s date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social Security Card
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
Cost of attendance: $135- card or check Includes eligibility screening, assistance in form completion, reminder calls throughout the process.
Parking or Additional Directions
Free parking available.
Registration Web Address or Phone Number
To pre-register, email [email protected]
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Contact the Workshop Team (703) 534-9805 ext. 1514
Will Citizenshipworks be Used?