- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- Certified documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, reason of arrest, date, place, and disposition even if the charges were dropped, dismissed or expunged
- List of children’s full names, dates of birth, countries of birth, current addresses, USCIS Alien Numbers (if have one)
- Current spouse’s full name, nicknames or former names, date of birth, social security number, date & place of naturalization or Alien Number, date of marriage, address and name of employer
- List of employment or school attendance history for the past 5 years with corresponding dates, addresses, and occupation
- Green card
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years with corresponding dates of residence
- State-issued ID or Driver’s License
- List of all applicant’s trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, and Death/Annulment Certificates for Spouses
- Applicants’ parents’ full name, date of birth, and country of birth
- All Passports used for travel abroad within the last five years – including expired passports
- Prior spouse’s date of birth, country of birth, address, date of marriage, Alien Number, nationality, date marriage ended, reason for termination of marriage
- Social Security Card
Costs of Services, Childcare, or Other Event Information
No fee. We\\\'ll provide free study materials and list of places where applicants can take free ESL or Citizenship Classes.
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Alfonso Franco [email protected] 1-888-793-2182 Ext 214
Will Citizenshipworks be Used?