- Citizenship Application Assistance (Form N-400)
- Fee Waiver Assistance (Form I-912)
- Reduced Fee Request Assistance (Form I-942)
Documents Attendees Should Bring
- For Fee Waiver: Proof applicant is currently receiving a qualifying government benefit (SSI, Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, General Assistance, TANF) or most recent tax returns
- Green card
- List of all applicant’s trips abroad for the past 5 years with date left, date returned, and destination
- Social Security Card
Whom should attendees contact for more details about the event?
Jacqueline Gonzalez [email protected] or 863-425-9280
Will Citizenshipworks be Used?